Show notes for Knit in the Zone episode 66 (podcast 5)

Thanks for watching episode 66 of Knit in the Zone. I have listed all of the things I mentioned in the notes below. 
Don't forget to sign up for my email list so you know when I post new episodes and add new things to the shop.







Get money back from everyday purchases with Ibotta - Use my code nfudcyj and get a $10 welcome bonus! 

The pattern by Kemper Wray
The bag it lives in

Serpentine Socks by Wendy D. Johnson
The bag (from Kohls)

Yarn YAY! Mitts by Vickie Howell (there is not a link for this yet)





Mentioned:
Chiagoo needles

Yarn Yay! Unboxing:


Recent KnitCrate unboxing:




My updated interchangeable needle review:


My yarn shop: Train Track Fiber Designs 

Find me on Instagram: Knit_in_the_Zone

My yarn shop on Instagram: TrainTrackFiberDesigns

Check out my patterns:


Join the Ravelry group! 

Watch my vlog: Knit in the Zone



This was recorded on my iPhone, edited on iMovie & the images/logos were made on adobe spark.

Comments