Interchangeable needle review - Knit in the Zone

Thanks for watching my interchangeable needle se of Knit in the Zone. I have listed all of the things I mentioned in the notes below. 
Don't forget to sign up for my email list so you know when I post new episodes and add new things to the shop.








Ibotta - Use my code nfudcyj and get a $10 welcome bonus! 




ChiaoGoo 7400-C Twist Tip Interchangeable Complete Set, 4-Inch (this is the one with the AMAZING cable!


Hiya Hiya BAMBOO Interchangeable Knitting Needles: SMALL-4 inch tips


Knit Picks Options


_______________________________________________

More:
ChiaoGoo Red Lace Twist Tip Interchangeable Knitting Needle 4" Tip Set, Small needle tip sizes only!



 Hiya Hiya Interchangeable Knitting Needles: STEEL-SMALL size set-4 in tips





Find me on Instagram: Knit_in_the_Zone

My yarn shop on Instagram: TrainTrackFiberDesigns

Check out my patterns:


Join the Ravelry group! 

Watch my vlog: Knit in the Zone


Need to contact me? Email me!



This was recorded on my iPhone, edited on iMovie & the images/logos were made on adobe spark.

Comments