Jen & Bells non-knitting favorites of 2017

Thanks for watching our favorites episode! I have listed all of the things I mentioned in the notes below. 

Don't forget to sign up for my email list so you know when I post new episodes and add new things to the shop.


Ibotta - Use my code nfudcyj and get a $10 welcome bonus! 


My yarn shop: Train Track Fiber Designs 
Alternative Baking Company Cookies
Peanut Butter & Co
The GFB
BarNana
Manuka Honey Benefits

Bell's Favorites:

Three Dog Bakery
Wellness (Petite Entrees)
Nose & BooBoo Butter
Cranimals

My Bath & Beauty Favorites:

Banana Love Deep Intensive Moisture Mask by Pacifica
Hairvana Leave-On Detangling Conditioner by Pacifica
Pacifica Wake Up Beautiful Mask
Aubrey Organics Revitalizing Therapy Moisturizer (it's less expensive at sprouts ;)
Aubrey Organics Everyday Basic oily-normal skin moisturizer
Accure eye gel - I also like their eye cream but I was out so I couldn't show you in the video
Everyday Coconut body wash
Organic Fiji lotion
Mongo Kiss lip balm
Badger Balm
Schmidts natural deodorant (I like the fragrance free sensitive formula)

Method air fresh spray

Hope for Each Day daily devotional

My yarn shop: Train Track Fiber Designs 

Find me on Instagram: Knit_in_the_Zone

My yarn shop on Instagram: TrainTrackFiberDesigns

Check out my patterns:


Join the Ravelry group! 

Watch my vlog: Knit in the Zone


Need to contact me? Email me!



This was recorded on my iPhone, edited on iMovie & the images/logos were made on adobe spark.  

Comments