Show notes for Episode 59 of Knit in the Zone

Thanks for watching episode 59 of Knit in the Zone. I have listed all of the things I mentioned in the notes below. 
Don't forget to sign up for my email list so you know when I post new episodes and add new things to the shop.









Get money back from everyday purchases with Ibotta - Use my code nfudcyj and get a $10 welcome bonus! 

This week I had a lot of fun finding projects specificity for hand dyed yarn, I hope you enjoy what I found!

What i'm stalking:
You Are A Pink Starburst by Naomi Grace

Thyme Shawl by Naomi Grace

Timely by Libby Jonson

Changes Shawl by Knitting Expat Designs

Budding Bluebells Shawl from Knitting Expat Designs

Suburban Wrap by Joji Locatelli

Gelato by Chantal Belisle

Marled Mania Sweater by Stephen West

Steven West's pattern collection, everything he designs is great for hand dyed yarn!

So Faded by Andrea Mowry

EAndrea Mowry's designs are all perfect for hand dyed yarn, particularly if you only have one of each skein ;)

What I am wearing:

Framboise by Sarah Hatton

My yarn shop: Train Track Fiber Designs 



My yarn shop: Train Track Fiber Designs 

Find me on Instagram: Knit_in_the_Zone

My yarn shop on Instagram: TrainTrackFiberDesigns

Check out my patterns:


Join the Ravelry group! 

Watch my vlog: Knit in the Zone


Need to contact me? Email me!



This was recorded on my iPhone, edited on iMovie & the images/logos were made on adobe spark.

Comments